Forum hörmann Index du Forum
Forum hörmann
forum de modelisme

Forum hörmann Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Streaming Video and Download problems ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum hörmann Index du Forum -> photos et vidéos -> Le coin des vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai 2018 - 09:20    Sujet du message: Streaming Video and Download problems Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am running on Windows 7 and when I go to watch streaming video it will load up between 5seconds - 60seconds (roughly) and then stop. It will not continue to load or buffer unless I click ahead in the video and then it will continue loading it from that point... and I will get another 5-60seconds of video before I have to click ahead in the video again. Now with downloading off of the internet it will stop downloading after a certain amount of time (random amounts again) but typically if I pause the download and resume the download it will continue, until it stops again and I have to pause and resume to continue downloading it. Now if I use a program to download something (like limewire or vuze) it never stops downloading. It will download the entire thing fast without stopping once. I use Mozilla Firefox btw. But IE does the same thing, that google chrome did the same thing. I do not know how to fix this problem. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://bit.ly/2IsP1dm
Blockchain app marketing

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai 2018 - 09:20    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum hörmann Index du Forum -> photos et vidéos -> Le coin des vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006